Sunday, October 16, 2011

When Black meets Yellow in Paris.

Photobucket

This post is dedicated to one of my favorite mix of colors .BLACK+YELLOW.. for me this is the way darkness meets the light. Photos were taken in Paris ...at "La Defense", The Metro and also in front of the Sacre Coeur. Hope you enjoy this post.
I was wearing my favorite pair of Vintage Glasses,My vintage Black leather Clutch Suzy Jacket, H&M T shirt, Skinny Bershka Black Pants and New Look Wedges.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just love the tshirt, and the glasses are fab, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pretty shirt! and those glasses are really cool! wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...